Friday 4 May 2012

May Sketch Challenge #1

Today is the first of our May Sketch Challenges and we are starting you off gently with a nice simple sketch :).  All you have to do is produce a layout either a 12x12 or an 11x8.5 or 8x8, whatever you fancy, or even a card, and send us in a picture before next Friday, 11th, to be entered into our competition to win one of our brand new paper ranges.  There will then be another sketch next Friday.  The only thing we ask is that you use Bellaboo products and as we have such a large range of gorgeous goodies that shouldn't be too hard!!

 May Sketch Challenge #1

And here is my interpretation of the sketch.

'Sweet 16' by Kate Holliday
I have used a couple of the gorgeous papers from our beautiful May Kit, 'Spring Jubilee' with lots of the lovely embellishments included.  The tulle from the Add-on Kit I have sewn to create a little flower with the heart button and ribbon in the centre.  My title is swung from the wonderful canvas bunting included in the Main Kit and I have also used Perfect Pearls Mist - Pink Gumball on the paper, title and rose ribbon but it doesn't show up very well in the photo but gives a pretty little shimmer which I think works for the content of this layout.  (I have the Perfect Pearls Mists in and hope to upload them later today).

I can't wait to see what you produce :).  Send pictures to kate@bellaboo.co.uk.

Happy Crafting
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment