Thursday 3 January 2013

Winter Walk

Hi

I promised I had a second Christmas layout to share with you and here it is although on the face of it, it doesn't look that Christmassy!

'Winter Walk' by Kate Holliday

As you can see the layout is just our family out for a walk with our then dog (the photos are from 2006!) and it just so happens to be Christmas morning (my journaling explains that the only time we ever seemed to all go out as a family was this one time of the year when the children were bribed with not getting to open their presents until we had!) but of course the papers would be suitable for any winter occasion.  They are taken from our new kit 'Winter Wonderland' and the Add-on Stamp set which is perfect for scrapping all your Christmas photos and, as above, any just wintery ones too.

I apologise for the poor quality of the photo here and on yesterday's blog - I keep forgetting to photograph the layouts when the sun is out or perhaps it is just that the sun just seems to not come out!!  Anyway, my apologies.

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment