Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Hi Everyone

I hope you have had a wonderful time over the Christmas season and are raring to go with the New Year! 

Whilst we have still got a few days to go before 12th Night I thought I would share a couple of Christmas themed layouts with you before we put all thought of Christmas firmly to bed for at least another 10 or 11 months!

This layout is of my daughter taken about 6 years ago when she was an Angel in the Church Nativity much to her disgust as she felt she was far too old by then!


'Reluctant Angel' by Kate Holliday

The layout uses the wonderful 'Turtle Dove' range of papers from Kaisercraft; I have used three - 'Partridge', 'Calling Birds' and 'French Hen', together with a sheet of 'Bitter Chocolate' Bazzill Cardstock and 'Vintage Photo' Distress Ink on the edges.  I did lots of fiddle cutting of some of the beautiful images on the papers and have put 3D foam on the back of these to give depth to the layout.  The title is made of two different alpha stickers that I had in my stash.

I hope you like the layout and I look forward to sharing my final Christmas layout tomorrow.

Wishing you all a happy, healthy and prosperous 2013 and many hours of crafting joy :).

Blessings,
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment