Wednesday 18 May 2011

Happy Go Lucky!

We have a gorgeous new Mini Kit, 'Happy Go Lucky', which has gone on sale today and I thought I would share the layouts I have made using the kit and show you the five papers in more details.  As well as the papers there are two sheets of cardstock, a die-cut butterfly, twine, ribbons and Prima flowers included in the kit.



Each are double-sided, even the die-cut sheet, and the reverse side is equally as useable as the front.  I had a lot of fun playing with the kit and was able to make three layouts from this single kit making it excellent value.


I did 'gut' a number of the pages to make them go further but still have some ribbon and flowers left to use on another project :).  My Mind's Eye create such gorgeous, high quality papers and these were a real joy to use.  I would love to see any layouts you create using this kit also.

No comments:

Post a Comment