Saturday 23 June 2012

Magical Megaflake!

I have a tendency to buy new things and then let them sit for a while to 'mature' before I use them.
So it was only a week or two ago the I finally opened my Megaflake starter kit to use on a card I was making for a friend's birthday.  Fortunately it comes with good instructions, although it did take me a while to figure out what the 'schoochy' was!  It is a key part of the process, and removes the excess flake, so initially I was slightly perplexed by the results.  However, once I had 'schoochied', I was delighted with the results!  I had glued up fingers and bits of glittery flake everywhere, but the results were fabulous so it was worth it.


I used the Megaflake Starter Kit, the Indigo Blu Wild Meadow Stamp Set and a very small piece of the Glitz Design Pretty in Pink 'Roses' paper. 

I'm really looking forward to having another play with this kit soon!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment