Tuesday 22 April 2014

Lovely new Lemonlush!

Hello all,

I have been very taken with one of the new patterned paper ranges - Studio Calico's Lemonlush.  The colours are fresh and zingy, and I love the watercolour look of some of the papers.  However, when it came to making a layout, I reached for the black and white 'Wordsmith' paper as the main background, primarily so that I could play with some other products newly in, namely the Dylusions Ink Sprays by Ranger. 

I had a black and white photograph to hand which suited the paper perfectly, although a colour photo would work equally well.  The photo is of my daughter and three of her friends, so I went with a friend's suggestion for the title - 'Three's Company' (with apologies to the original meaning of this phrase; 'Four is Not a Crowd' didn't occur to me until the layout was complete!).  Some May Arts Sheer Shaded Ombre ribbon in Parrot Green/Melon added a finishing touch.

Three's Company

Here are a few more of my favourites from this Studio Calico range - I've already started playing around with 'Flighty'. 

Lemonlush - Analytics

Lemonlush - Flighty

Lemonlush - Impulsive
I hope you enjoyed looking!
Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment