Saturday 22 March 2014

Cut & Paste Flair Mini Kit

Hi Everyone,

I have a great layout to share with you today using the 'Cut & Paste Flair Mini Kit'.  This layout was created by Theresa Goulder who is a lovely lady I know through the Wycombe Scrappers Crop that I have been fortunate enough to take the shop along to a few times.  They are a lovely bunch of ladies and I really enjoying going along and love catching up with Theresa whose work always inspires me.


'Always gaze upon Istanbul' by Theresa Goulder

Theresa used almost every piece of paper from the kit in creating the strip design at the top of her pictures and the glasses design worked particularly well with theme of her layout.  Lots of small pieces from the various papers were used to build up layers for the title to sit on and the border punch 'Scallop Two Dot' was used to create a strip at the bottom which frames the photos perfectly.   Theresa used one or two items from her own stash to complete the layout.

Thank you for allowing me to share your great layout with others Theresa and it was really good to see you.

Happy Crafting!
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment