Friday 22 November 2013

Snow Village

Hello Everyone

I promised I would share a couple of cards created with the beautiful new 'Snow Village' papers from Pink Paislee.

This first one was created by Wendy Gay and is absolutely stunning - I am not sure the picture does it full justice so you will just have to take my word for it!


It is an 8"x8" card and Wendy has used two sheets of the beautiful 'Eggnog' paper which has allowed her to cut two sets of the poinsettias and deer out giving the 3D effect.  The paper has a number of different designs incorporated in it which gives this layered effect and in addition Wendy has used the IndigoBlu 'Harlequin' stamp with 'Lancashire Rose' Megaflake.  The ribbon is faux silk ribbon in white which Wendy coloured using Distress stains so that she could get exactly the right colour and has used her own border punch for the pine needles.

This next one I created using the Snow Village 'Peppermint Patty' paper as a background, both sides.  The beautiful 'Poinsettia' stamp from IndigoBlu goes beautifully with this range and I stamped and embossed it using Gold embossing powder and then cut out and layered the flowers.  The Kraft card I tore and then inked the edges using Versamark Ink in a random way and then once again using Gold I heat embossed which gives the random effect and extra detail.  I also stamped the craft card with the IndigoBlu 'Script Background stamp' to add a little extra detail.  The sentiment is an old one from Kaisercraft which sadly is no longer available.




I hope all your Christmas preparations are going well and if you want to make a few more Christmas Cards then these beautiful papers from Pink Paislee are a joy to use.  They are also brilliant for creating your Christmas Scrapbook memories.

Have a wonderful day.

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment