Wednesday 16 October 2013

A bit of an apology!

Hello Everyone,

I owe a big apology to the lovely Sue Johnston who sent this beautiful layout of her daughter's Prom.  I asked if it would be ok to put it up on the Blog and she very kindly gave permission only for me to promptly forget!  So sorry Sue but thank you so much for sharing.


The paper is from Websters Pages 'Country Estate - Calm Moments' which is a stunning paper and the colours work beautifully with the photo.  Sue has added some lace, a stick pin and some die cuts to embellish the page but with the beautiful paper and stunning photo very little is needed.  Sue did some 'fiddly cut' decoupage to the flowers using a second sheet of the paper and also inked with 'Antique Linen Distress Ink' to make it less pretty - her words, not mine :D.

Thank you so much for sharing the layout Sue and my huge apologies for the oversight in not blogging it before now - blogging seems to have got away from me lately :(.  I do love to see what you all create as we all draw on inspiration from other people's work so it s lovely to share, so please do send me pictures of your creations using the Bellaboo products.

Happy Crafting!
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment