Sunday 22 July 2012

Serendipity
Don't you love happy coincidences?  This month I have had a serendipitious moment when I was browing through the August issue of Scrap 365 and came across the instructions for a mini book, constructed out of a single sheet of 12x12 paper.  Lying in front of me were the remains of this month's mini kit 'Check In', and in particular a diecut oval shape with a picture of the Eiffel Tower on it.  No, sadly I haven't just been on a trip to Paris!  I had, however, been wondering what card I could make for my friend's daughter's birthday...and she had just returned from a school trip to France!  Within a very short space of time I had made up a sweet little mini book/card which not only has 6 pages for her to put her photos on, but also has two pull out tages for more photos or perhaps some journalling.  I am so thrilled with the result and can't wait to give it to her this morning!


Enjoy the sunshine which has come at last!  I am off camping and really hoping for HOT weather!
Nicky x




1 comment:

  1. I have just made a mini book from 1 sheet of 12x12, but I used the June kit. It's on my (new!!) blog ... http://www.foodfoodfoodandpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete