Friday 30 March 2012

April Sneak Peaks

Sorry, it has been a while since I have blogged; does anyone know what happened to March because mine has disappeared!  We have a number of family birthdays during March and that coupled with so many new goodies onto the website means that it has been a really busy month so I do hope you will forgive me?!

Anyway, I promised you I would post some 'sneak peaks' of our gorgeous April Kit (due out on the 1st - no kidding!) and here they are:-






This a beautiful kit with lots of diverse uses so very good value for money.  There are lots of different elements to complement the papers and all very useable so I feel sure you will agree that it is a real winner.  The papers are newly released by a well know, highly soughtafter manufacturer and I can't wait to share the full release with you on Sunday - watch this space!

Until then, have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment