Friday 10 June 2011

Baby Mine

We have the cutest new baby range in from Fancy Pants Designs, 'Baby Mine', and as it is nice to see the papers and elements altogether I thought I would share them with you on the blog and it will also let you have a little bit of 'ahh' time!

 'Wonder'

 'By the Inch'

 'Special Delivery'

 'How Tall?'

 'Peek A Boo'

 'All in a Row'

 'Baby Birds'

'Strips'

In addition to these eight double-sided, cardstock weight paper we also have some rub-ons, stickers and design embellishments for you to really have fun with your page or card.

'Design Embellishments'
 'Rub-ons'
'Element Stickers'

See, I told you they were cute!!  My personal favourite is the rub-ons selection with the toy monkey hanging from the washing line and I am very attached the frog that appears on the 'Wonder' paper!

What I really love about the range though is that not only is it suitable for both baby girls and boys plus toddlers but many of the reverse sides are suitable for any topic making it massively versatile and therefore excellent value.  To see prices or to purchase please go to the website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment